One Day Hiking Tour
A staff member will guide you from Shinjuku Station onto an express train and then through one of a few select courses. This tour is especially great for those who haven’t brought any gear and just want to show up empty handed.
Mount Takao is Tokyo’s most storied hiking location. Since the days of the Edo period an endless stream of worshippers have visited this sacred mountain, and as such there are a number of courses to be enjoyed. For those who choose there is a cable car available to the observation point midway up the mountain which is just another reason this mountain is the ideal place for hiking with kids and the whole family.
- One day hiking by train
- Tour Dates: Everyday (weekdays only), April to November
- Minimum Number of People: 5 people (For tours of 4 or less there are additional charges per person)
- Guide: A Japanese speaking guide will escort you to and from the mountain
- Departure: From Shinjuku Station at 9:00am
- Meals: Lunch plus one drink is included
- All tours are insured
- 8900 yen per person (children 7900 yen)
- Included in the tour fee: tour guide, train fee, lunch plus one drink, one way cable car or lift fee, map
Please make a reservation, and also have a final number of members in your party up until 5 days before the day of the hike. Cancelations or reduction of members in your party 5-3 days before the day of the hike will incur a 30% penalty. Cancelations or reduction of members in your party 3 days or less before the day of the hike will incur a 100% penalty.